Bunny Dressing by Michael Sowa
Bunny Dressing by Michael Sowa is a Mounted Print. German artist Michael Sowa creates absurdist images that find a gentle balance betwee fine art and satire. Born and educated in Berlin, Sowa worked briefly as a teacher before answering his true calling as a painter. Extremely popular in his native country, Sowa is now gaining recognition in the United States for his fanciful paintings which feature endearing animals that spring to life with souls and emotions. He has also published several books, including Sowa's Ark: An Enchanted Bestiary, a popular collection of 50 playful yet poignant images which was published in 1996. Wood mounting gives this piece of art a clean and contemporary look. Our craftsmen hand-mount the art print to a 3/8" solid backing board that's detailed with beveled edges and finished in black. Handcrafted in the USA. Mounting hardware is included.
- Bunny Dressing by Michael Sowa is a Mounted Print.
- 28H x 20W x 0.4D
- Your art is handcrafted in the USA and will arrive ready to hang with mounting hardware included.
- When cleaning your artwork, simply use a light feather duster or a damp cloth.
Bunny Dressing by Michael Sowa 28H x 20W x 0.4D
- Dimensions: 28.0 inches (H) x 0.4 inches (W) x 20.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 15.0 pounds
- Included in the box: Mounted Print
- Made in United States