Formulated with natural soap bark, chamomile, and aloe, this cleansing cream helps gently remove excess oil while softening the skin
Burt’s Bees Soap Bark & Chamomile Deep Cleansing Cream
- Formulated with natural soap bark to help gently remove dirt excess oil and makeup
- Infused with chamomile and aloe to soften the skin
Directions for Use
- Use twice a day, morning and night
- Lather between palms with tepid water
- Massage over makeup-free face and neck
- Rinse thoroughly
Water, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Stearic Acid; see full list of ingredients here
- Size: 0.75 or 6oz.
- Clinically proven formula
- Made in the USA
About Burt’s Bees
Success never spoiled Burt Shavitz, the cofounder, namesake, and face of Burt’s Bees; he spent most of his time living quietly and mostly off the grid in the Maine countryside, even after the company hit it big. It was in Maine in 1984 that artist Roxanne Quimby discovered Burt, they hit it off, and she started making candles from his beehives’ unused wax. Within a few years, a New York boutique was selling the candles, and in 1991, as the company was officially incorporated, its signature lip balm was created. Today, the company focuses on personal-care items, with soaps, balms, and more for face, body, and even baby, all made solely from natural products.
Understand what kinds of products best suit your individual skin type.