- Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline Eau de Toilette for Women (2.2 Fl. Oz.)
- Scented soap
- Body lotion
Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline Eau de Toilette for Women Set (4-Piece)
- Top notes: bamboo and Asian fruit Nashi (similar to apple and pear)
- Heart notes: lotus blossom, cassia, tea
- Base notes: musk, oakmoss, Guaiac wood
- Gift set for women featuring women’s scent, body lotion, and soap, all in a pouch
- Floral-woody fragrance for women
- Recommended for daywear
- Eau de Toilette: 2.2 fl. oz.
- Scented soap: 2.6oz.
- Body lotion: 2.5 fl. oz.
- Glass spray rounded bottle based on two intertwining rings
- Introduced in 2005
- Made in France
Spelled with a v but pronounced as a u, the Bvlgari brand began as a small silver shop in Rome in 1884. Founder Sotirio Bulgari came from an ancient family of Greek silversmiths; today, third generation family members carry on the family tradition of transforming raw precious elements into sparkling statement necklaces. Each piece begins with a sketch, as designers assess the color, brilliance, wearability, and je ne sais quoi. In an interview with the San Francisco Chronicle, Nicola Bulgari said, “Each piece has its own philosophy.” Though he draws inspiration from architecture around the world—from India to Columbus, Indiana—he says, “I don’t like the idea of a global style … the same things all over the world. We try to be individual in our designs.”
Man or woman, perfume or cologne, learn how to select the right scent notes for professional, casual, and even romantic wear with this fragrance guide.
Too much and you'll clear the room. Too little and you've wasted a spritz. Hit the sweet spot with our guide on where and how to apply perfume.