Calla Kit With Artisan Decorative Planter
Calla aethiopica Lilies (Zantedeschia) are not true lilies at all, as they are stemless plants whose flowers and leaves rise directly from the rhizomes (bulb). They are actually arum and jack-in-the-pulpit family members. Commonly commercially grown as a very popular cut flower and one of the world's most iconic and widely known indoor plants. They are easily grown as a house plant. Sometimes referred to as African lily.
Our Calla kit comes with everything you need to grow this exotic plant: one large Calla aethiopica bulb, a 5" x 7" trendy, metallic gold, metal, artisan decorative outer planter, a 5" nursery pot, planting medium, and a set of growing instructions. As bulbs are essentially storage mechanisms, they already contain everything needed to produce flowers.
- Commonly commercially grown as a very popular cut flower and one of the world's most iconic and widely known plants
- Sometimes referred to as African lily
- Long lasting flowers
- Bulb Size: 18//Bloom Color: White
- Also know as Wind Flowers/Double blooms/Large, open faced flowers
- Blooms Winter/Grows 24-36" tall/3-4" deep
- Full sun to partial shade/Hardy in USDA zones 8-11
- 48 contiguous US states, plus the District of Columbia/No restrictions within the contiguous states
Calla Kit With Artisan Decorative Planter White Garden Tools & Accessories Perennial Bulb
- Outdoor Plant Blooming Periods: Winter
- Outdoor Plant Estimated Height when Fully Grown: 24-36"
- Dimensions: 9.5 inches (H) x 6.5 inches (W) x 6.5 inches (L)
- Weight: 2.0 pounds
- Included in the box: 1 Calla bulb,3" Wonder Soil Wafer,5" Inner Dillen Nursery Pot and Decorative Metal Handle Planter 5 x 7" - color: Metalic gold color
- Made in United States