- Canon Pixma TS9120 printer
- Canon Pixma TS9120 printer with PaintShop Pro X9
- Canon Pixma TS9120 printer with PaintShop Pro X9, color ink kit, and XXL black ink kit
Canon Pixma TS9120 Wireless All-in-One Printer with Optional Kits
The Canon Pixma TS9120 combines the functionality of a printer, scanner, copier, and fax machine into one compact unit, making it an office workhorse that doesn’t hog all the space on a desk.
Get More Done While Saving Space
Print a term paper, make copies of a schedule, and create digital backups of important paper documents, all from the same machine. This printer’s all-in-one functionality doesn’t just make it easier to get more done in one place, but it also saves valuable desktop real estate that would otherwise be occupied by other devices.
Print from Anywhere
Print documents and photos wirelessly from anywhere in your home or office thanks to built-in WiFi. With the printer connected to your local WiFi network, you can print from practically any other device on the network, including tablets, laptops, and smartphones.
High-Quality Images and Photos
This inkjet printer makes easy work out of printing photos and image-heavy documents. Its six-color individual ink system creates smooth, vivid hues, even printing 4”x6” borderless photos on glossy, semi-gloss, and matte stock.
- Model number: TS9120
- Printer, scanner, copier, and fax machine in one compact unit
- Wireless connectivity: 802.11b/g/n dual-band WiFi and Bluetooth 4.0 LE
- Print speed: 15ipm for black, 10ipm for color
- Print resolution: up to 4800x1200dpi
- Ink compatibility: PGI-280 pigment black ink and CLI-281 dye-based inks
- Rear paper tray capacity: up to 100 sheets of plain paper
- Front paper cassette capacity: up to 100 sheets of plain paper
- First copy output time (copy speed): approximately 19 seconds
- Scanner type: flatbed
- Scan resolution: up to 2400x4800dpi (optical)
- Monitor: 5” LCD touchscreen
- Memory-card slot: SD/SDHC/SDXC, miniSD/SDHC, microSD/SDHC/SDXC
- Ports: Hi-Speed USB, Ethernet
- Weight: 14.6lb.
- Product dimensions (closed): 14.7” (W) x 12.8” (D) x 5.6” (H)
- Condition: new
Nine years after its founding in 1937, Canon introduced the S II, the first camera to combine the viewfinder and rangefinder into a single window. As the company continued to roll out cameras and printers, including the first SLR camera with computer-controlled automation and a printer that fit in a briefcase, Canon’s inventions helped earn numerous Oscar and Emmy awards for its developments to lens and filming technology. The brand’s innovations have helped birth everything from the iconic EOS camera series to closed-circuit television systems used aboard space rockets.
Along the way, Canon has adhered to its corporate philosophy of Kyosei, defined as “all people, regardless of race, religion, or culture, harmoniously living and working together into the future.” Canon supports the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children through fundraising and equipment supply, and the company prioritizes recycling and safe sustainability at all stages of its development and manufacturing process.