These CBD oil-infused creams are formulated with menthol, aloe vera, camphor, and lavender to help relieve joint, muscle, or menstrual pain
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Sunset CBD- & Menthol-Infused Joint, Muscle or Menstrual Pain Relief
- Menthol helps reduce inflammation, pain, and skin ailments
- Camphor works to speed up healing by boosting new cell growth
- Joint & Muscle Formula:
- Tea tree oil helps soothe and alleviate irritated skin
- Aloe vera gel aims to relieve pain and heat while soothing and cooling the skin
- Menstrual Formula:
- Lavender: promotes restful sleep, reduce stress and anxiety, and alleviate headaches and menstrual cramps
- Chamomile: helps alleviate muscle spasms and stomach cramps
- Infused with CBD oil that may help hydrate the skin
- Heavy metal-, insecticide-, filler-, additive-free
- Non-psychoactive, non-GMO formula
- Suitable for all skin types
- Non-greasy, lightweight formula
Directions for Use
- Apply throughout the day or night as needed
- For body use only; do not use on your face
- Size: 2, 4, or 8 fl. oz.
- CBD content: 250, 500, or 1000mg
- Lab analysis:
- Made in the USA
The Fine Print
- Hemp stalk derived. This product contains less than 0.3% THC.
- FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective
- Most orders are delivered within 7 business days from the purchase date. Shipping questions?
- Does not ship to Canada, Puerto Rico, AK, HI, SD, ID, NE, or any PO Boxes.
- Goods sold by Yuka Clothing
- Must be 18+ to order/redeem
- How is the strike-through price determined?
100% Verified ReviewsAll reviews are from people who have purchased this product.
See all reviews
3 ratings2 reviews
Doesn’t really work
4 ratings3 reviews
This stuff is Awesome!!
JULIATOP REVIEWERHELPFUL REVIEWER
37 ratings23 reviews
Same results as icy hot or biofreeze. Just ok.
15 ratings3 reviews
I love this!
8 ratings4 reviews
I loved it I would put it on at night and i was able to sleep comfortably
4 ratings3 reviews
I love and really help me with cramps
2 ratings2 reviews
Never received the menstrual pain and joint product, so that's why my review is horrific. However I did receive the joint and muscle cream which so far so good
JadaTOP REVIEWERHELPFUL REVIEWER
15 ratings12 reviews3 photos