Central Park, New York City, Ny, USA by Walter Bibikow
Central Park, New York City, Ny, USA by Walter Bibikow is a Mounted Photo. Photographer Walter Bibikow has traveled the world to capture breathtaking images spanning the intricacies of the tiniest flower to the grandeur of vast architectural and scenic wonders. For three decades, Bibikow has trekked to regions including Africa, the Middle East, the Caribbean and North America, often returning to a location several times during different seasons, or in changing nuances of light, to deeply delve into its unique essence. From iconic wonders to intriguing enigmas, Bibikow's diverse subjects benefit from his meticulous research. Bibikow's stunning digital work is used by many international stock photo agencies, and is also directly licensed to photo buyers around the world. Wood mounting gives this piece of art a clean and contemporary look. Our craftsmen hand-mount the art print to a 3/8" solid backing board that's detailed with beveled edges and finished in black. Handcrafted in the USA. Mounting hardware is included.
- Central Park, New York City, Ny, USA by Walter Bibikow is a Mounted Photo.
- 18H x 24W x 0.4D
- Your art is handcrafted in the USA and will arrive ready to hang with mounting hardware included.
- When cleaning your artwork, simply use a light feather duster or a damp cloth.
Central Park, New York City, Ny, USA by Walter Bibikow 18H x 24W x 0.4D
- Dimensions: 18.0 inches (H) x 0.4 inches (W) x 24.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 10.0 pounds
- Included in the box: Mounted Photo
- Made in United States