Featuring a removable cotton-bamboo cover, this wedge foam pillow provides support to help relieve neck pain and restore cervical curvature
Cervical Neck and Shoulder Traction Chiropractic Wedge Pillow
- Chiropractic wedge neck pillow designed to help you restore cervical traction
- Dense and breathable wedge foam provides a sturdy and comfortable base
- Aims to relieve neck pain, TMJ pain, stiff neck, military neck, straight neck, headaches and migraines, pinched nerves, mild TMJ, and forward head tilt
- Helps you restore cervical curvature, align the spine, and provide neck tension relief
- Removable and washable cover (20% bamboo and 80% cotton) helps mitigate odors
- Use the pillow for 10–15 minutes a day
- Non-toxic and hypoallergenic
- Designed to maintain its shape
- Dimensions: 13” (L) x 6” (W) x 6” (H)
The Fine Print
100% Verified ReviewsAll reviews are from people who have purchased this product.
See all reviews
35 ratings14 reviews
It stretches your neck nicely
2 ratings2 reviews
This pillow helps to relieve the soreness in your neck and shoulders due by correcting the alignment in your neck. I recommend this pillow for those who are having tightness/soreness in their necks.
shellyTOP REVIEWERHELPFUL REVIEWER
27 ratings14 reviews
Its a little small but it does the job I bought it for. It is not too stiff like others have mentioned. It is not meant to be slept on but to be used over short intervals of time to help support your neck while stretching out your neck muscles. I don't use the pillow on the cutout side since I prefer more pressure on my neck.
christinaTOP REVIEWERHELPFUL REVIEWER
10 ratings9 reviews
Kinda painful but it helps!
23 ratings23 reviews
Well, it’s very firm and takes some getting used too. After 10 minutes I could feel some relief from my neck pain. So I guess I can say it works great!
4 ratings2 reviews
Very helpful! I appreciate the firm wedge which helps to stabilize my neck. Great purchase.
VTOP REVIEWERHELPFUL REVIEWER
18 ratings18 reviews
It extremely hard so only good for traction
16 ratings10 reviews
Have to get use to it.