Cezanne: Pines, 1896-99 by Paul Cezanne
Cezanne: Pines, 1896-99 by Paul Cezanne is a Stretched Canvas Print. A leading French Post-Impressionist, Paul Cezanne bridged the way from 19th century Impressionism to a revolutionary new world of 20th century Cubism. Both Matisse and Picasso are quoted saying Cezanne was the father of us all. Although his radical departures were underappreciated and even ridiculed in his time, Cezanne's studies of visual perception, geometric simplification, and experimentation with complex fractured forms kept his style changing significantly over his lifetime. Cezanne was an eccentric, solitary enigma, often working in isolation, removed even from his own family. This stretched canvas print is the result of sophisticated digital printing technology in which the image is printed directly onto an artist-grade, 100% cotton canvas. The canvas is then expertly stretched around wooden bars and carefully finished. An acrylic coating protects the stunning giclee print from dust, moisture and fading. Handcrafted in the USA. Mounting hardware is included.
- Cezanne: Pines, 1896-99 by Paul Cezanne is a Stretched Canvas Print.
- 35in H x 27in W x2in D
- Your art is handcrafted in the USA and will arrive ready to hang with mounting hardware included.
- When cleaning your artwork, simply use a light feather duster or a damp cloth.
Cezanne: Pines, 1896-99 by Paul Cezanne Multi-color 35H x 27W x2D
- Dimensions: 35.0 inches (H) x 2.0 inches (W) x 27.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 15.0 pounds
- Included in the box: Stretched Canvas Print
- Made in United States