Chicago - B&W Reflection by Jerry Driendl
Chicago - B&W Reflection by Jerry Driendl is a Framed Photographic Print expertly set in a SOHO Thin frame with Crisp - Bright White matting. Jerry Driendl captures a city's defining essence in his breathtaking panoramas and aerial photographs of locations in the United States and Europe. Depicting the world from unusual perspectives, Driendl photographs from unique, acrobatic angles accessed by helicopter, canoe, hiking and the roofs of high-rise buildings in war-zones. In pursuit of his ideal shots, he has made yearly journeys to the same places, camped overnight for double-exposures, and waited 21 consecutive days in a single location. A top stock photographer for over 10 years with Getty Images, the National Geographic Society and Panoramic Images, Driendl's work is also seen in magazines, television shows and movies. High-quality printing gives this beautiful fine art photographic print its vivid and sharp appearance. An acrylic coating protects the stunning print from dust, moisture and fading. Handcrafted in the USA. Mounting hardware is included.
- Framed Photographic Print
- 18in H x 42in W x1in D
- Your art is handcrafted in the USA and will arrive ready to hang with mounting hardware included.
- When cleaning your artwork, simply use a light feather duster or a damp cloth.
Chicago - B&W Reflection by Jerry Driendl Multi-color 18H x 42W x1D
- Dimensions: 18.0 inches (H) x 1.0 inches (W) x 42.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 15.0 pounds
- Included in the box: Framed Photographic Print
- Made in United States