Children's Games by Pieter Bruegel the Elder
Children's Games by Pieter Bruegel the Elder is a Mounted Print. The name Pieter Bruegel The Elder sits atop a very unique family tree. He marks the beginning of the Flemish Renaissance painting dynasty known as Brueghel. The string of lineage follows like so: Pieter's two sons, two grandsons and great grandson all followed in his footsteps to become painters. Bruegel (the only one to drop the use of the h in the family name) was known for creating fantastical and detailed landscapes which often depicted peasants in everyday life. Although not a peasant himself, it is said that he dressed the part in order to sneak into gatherings unnoticed and observe his artistic subjects in their natural context, earning Pieter the nickname Peasant Bruegel. Wood mounting gives this piece of art a clean and contemporary look. Our craftsmen hand-mount the art print to a 3/8" solid backing board that's detailed with beveled edges and finished in black. Handcrafted in the USA. Mounting hardware is included.
- Children's Games by Pieter Bruegel the Elder is a Mounted Print.
- 21H x 30W x 0.4D
- Your art is handcrafted in the USA and will arrive ready to hang with mounting hardware included.
- When cleaning your artwork, simply use a light feather duster or a damp cloth.
Children's Games by Pieter Bruegel the Elder 21H x 30W x 0.4D
- Dimensions: 21.0 inches (H) x 0.4 inches (W) x 30.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 15.0 pounds
- Included in the box: Mounted Print
- Made in United States