Chloe Signature by Chloe Travel Exclusive Set (2-Piece)
- Top notes: hyacinth, honeysuckle, ylang-ylang, orange blossom, coconut, lilac, aldeydes, bergamot and peach
- Heart notes: rose, jasmine, tuberose, carnation and narcissus plus oriss root
- Base notes: amber, sandalwood, musk, oak moss, benzoin and cedar
- Eau de Parfum for Women
- Recommended for everyday wear
- Flacon: rectangular glass spray bottle with a ribbon detail
- Introduced in 1975
- Sizes: 2.5oz and 0.67oz
A French design house renowned for elegant and feminine style, Chloé has outfitted women since 1952. By the 1970s, the brand’s bohemian-inspired dresses, knits, and accessories were seen on fashion icons such as Grace Kelly, Brigitte Bardot, Jackie O, and the disco ball from Saturday Night Fever. New York Magazine described the brand’s mood as a “romantic Left Bank insouciance,” which has been nurtured in part by famous on-staff designers such as Karl Lagerfeld and Stella McCartney.
Man or woman, perfume or cologne, learn how to select the right scent notes for professional, casual, and even romantic wear with this fragrance guide.
Too much and you'll clear the room. Too little and you've wasted a spritz. Hit the sweet spot with our guide on where and how to apply perfume.