This hair color is formulated with passiflora seed oil, helps fortify and smoothe your hair, and delivers high shine 4D color
Redken Chromatics Prismatic Hair Color 5 Ago 5.13 Ash-Gold (2 Oz.)
- Consistently silky
- Uniform color that always looks and feels healthy
- Help to internally balance the hairs porosity
How to Use
- Brush your hair well
- Use the supplied bottle or a bowl to mix the color
- Use a comb to separate your hair into four different sections
- Apply the color to your hair in sections
- Wipe excess dye off of your neck and forehead with a paper towel or wet cloth
- Wait until the process time is up to rinse your hair. Shampoo and condition your hair
- Color number: 5ago (5.13) - ash/gold
- Size: 2 oz.
- Made in Canada
Redken’s name comes from the last names of stylist Jheri Redding (the namesake and inventor of the Jheri curl) and actress Paula Kent. Kent wasn’t a fan of many common hairstyling products. So she and Redding worked to create products that weren’t irritating but still worked to improve the condition of hair. In 1960, as Redken was formed, it introduced the idea of protein reconditioning, in which their products help hair reabsorb proteins it may have lost along the way, thus keeping the hair strong. Salons took to the idea, and now Redken products for women and men are sold in more than 50 countries.
We break down the best hair products for every type from straight and fine to color-treated, including the best shampoo, conditioner, and styling products.