This citrusy and aromatic fragrance for men boasts the notes of rosemary, coriander, and cedar
Azzaro Chrome Eau de Toilette for Men (3.4 or 6.7 Fl. Oz.)
- Top notes: rosemary, pineapple, neroli, bergamot, and lemon
- Heart notes: cyclamen, coriander, jasmine, and oakmoss
- Base notes: sandalwood, tonka bean, musk, oakmoss, cedar, Brazilian rosewood, and cardamom
- Citrusy and aromatic fragrance for men
- Recommended for day wear
- Volume: 3.4 or 6.7 fl. oz.
- Square blue glass spray bottle with a silver stopper
- Introduced in 1996
About Loris Azzaro
Azzaro takes its name from Loris Azzaro, a Sicilian-Tunisian designer who drew from the sensuality of sunlight and surf to craft a couture line of women’s gowns. It wasn’t until 1978, 10 years after his flowing fashions hit the runways, that Azzaro created the first of his well-known fragrances: Azzaro Pour Homme, which AskMen calls an “earthy, old-school classic.” Azzaro’s other perfumes and colognes all draw from raw ingredients such as citron, star anise, and cedarwood to create vital, fashionable scents.
Man or woman, perfume or cologne, learn how to select the right scent notes for professional, casual, and even romantic wear with this fragrance guide.
Too much and you'll clear the room. Too little and you've wasted a spritz. Hit the sweet spot with our guide on where and how to apply perfume.