Circular Shapes, Sun and Moon, 1912/31 by Robert Delaunay
Circular Shapes, Sun and Moon, 1912/31 by Robert Delaunay is a Framed Art Print expertly set in a ALLEGRO Bronze frame. Artistic genius Robert Delaunay (1885- 1941) founded Orphism—a fusion of Fauve color, Futurist Dynamism and Analytical Cubism that replicated nature's light and rhythms rather than its appearance. Originally a theater set designer, Delaunay began exhibiting just one year after he started painting. His early works were created in a neo-Impressionist style, and later utilized Cubist principles to explore contrasting colors. He created a series of disk paintings in which large and small colored circles suggest movement and space, as well as artworks containing faceted planes of color, mathematical in precision. Delaunay also experimented with unconventional mediums, and profoundly influenced abstract art's emergence in the 1920s. High-quality printing gives this fine art print its vivid and sharp appearance. Produced on medium weight cover stock, this art reproduction is coated with a silken finish that protects the inks and creates an elegant look. An acrylic coating protects the stunning print from dust, moisture and fading. Handcrafted in the USA. Mounting hardware is included.
- Circular Shapes, Sun and Moon, 1912/31 by Robert Delaunay is a Framed Art Print expertly set in a ALLEGRO Bronze frame.
- 14in H x 14in W x1in D
- Your art is handcrafted in the USA and will arrive ready to hang with mounting hardware included.
- When cleaning your artwork, simply use a light feather duster or a damp cloth.
Circular Shapes, Sun and Moon, 1912/31 by Robert Delaunay Multi-color 14H x 14W x1D
- Dimensions: 14.0 inches (H) x 1.0 inches (W) x 14.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 5.0 pounds
- Included in the box: Framed Art Print
- Made in United States