This age control set contains ginseng extract that helps stimulate the skin, revive radiance, and minimize lines, and wrinkles
Clarins Men’s TE Age Control Eye Serum and Revitalizing Gel (2-Pack)
- Eye serum;
- Helps decongest puffiness, brighten dark circles and tighten eye contours so you look rested and refreshed
- Contains bison grass to gently tone skin
- Formulated to reduce lines and wrinkles
- Revitalizing gel;
- Formulated to restore vitality and freshness to dull, tired-looking skin
- Helps prevent signs of aging by boosting essential moisture
- Includes Ginseng to energise the skin
- Goji berry extract is rich in vitamins and trace elements to revitalise tired-looking skin
- Good for all skin types
- Eye Serum: 20mL
- Revitalizing Gel: 50 mL
- Eye Serum:
- Using your ring fingers, apply to the eye contours with light tapping motions
- Revitalizing Gel:
- Apply to face and neck with gentle massage movements
- Use in the morning after shaving
- Can also be used at night when skin needs an extra boost
- Made in the United States
In 1954, Jacques Courtin-Clarins opened his first beauty spa in Paris with the intention of making beauty more real and natural. He did so by experimenting with essential oils, drawing from natural plant extracts, and innovating on their application methods. His first breakthrough was a massage oil that increased the effectiveness of skin-firming massages. The product was so popular that he began selling it, thus beginning his foray into the skincare industry as the Clarins group.
One of Jacques’s greatest achievements occurred in 1985, when he challenged a chemical engineer to solve a problem: how to deliver two anti-aging serums—one soluble in water and the other soluble in oil—in a single treatment. The result was Double Serum, two separate treatment bottles that customers mix together to preserve the active ingredients. Today, Clarins continues to produce high-end products designed to accentuate and preserve natural beauty, from anti-aging creams and cleansers to makeup and perfumes.
Understand what kinds of products best suit your individual skin type.