Cliff Temples with Firs; Felsentempel Mit Tannen by Paul Klee
Cliff Temples with Firs; Felsentempel Mit Tannen by Paul Klee is a Mounted Print. Swiss painter and graphic artist Paul Klee (1879- 1940) was one of the most imaginative modern art masters, producing work that spanned an astounding stylistic range. Klee's small, delicate works are filled with wit and references to dreams, music and poetry, and blended primitive art, Surrealism, Cubism and children's art. Initially creating surreal, satirical pen-and-ink drawings, Klee's life and art were forever altered when he visited Tunisia and was overwhelmed by its intense light and color. Klee also uses a complex array of signs and symbols drawn from the unconscious, that were meant to fuse abstraction with reality. Klee's work impacted all 20th century Surrealist and Nonobjective artists, and the budding abstract expressionist movement. Wood mounting gives this piece of art a clean and contemporary look. Our craftsmen hand-mount the art print to a 3/8" solid backing board that's detailed with beveled edges and finished in black. Handcrafted in the USA. Mounting hardware is included.
- Cliff Temples with Firs; Felsentempel Mit Tannen by Paul Klee is a Mounted Print.
- 16H x 29W x 0.4D
- Your art is handcrafted in the USA and will arrive ready to hang with mounting hardware included.
- When cleaning your artwork, simply use a light feather duster or a damp cloth.
Cliff Temples with Firs; Felsentempel Mit Tannen by Paul Klee 16H x 29W x 0.4D
- Dimensions: 16.0 inches (H) x 0.4 inches (W) x 29.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 10.0 pounds
- Included in the box: Mounted Print
- Made in United States