This lotion was formulated to hydrate the skin and leave it smooth and radiant, while exfoliating it and getting rid of dull flakes
Clinique Clarifying Toner
- Clarifying lotion
- Formulated for very dry to dry skin
- Designed to hydrate the face and leave the skin moist while getting rid of dull flakes
- Helps to exfoliate the skin and leave it with a smooth effect and radiant glow all day
How to Use
- Face: Using a cotton ball, sweep over face and throat twice daily after cleansing with facial soap. For external use only. Avoid the eye area. Squeeze a little more than a pea-sized amount into palm. Warm up moisturizer in hands. Apply to cheeks using gentle circular motions. Apply to forehead and the rest of the face.
- Body: Place a quarter-size amount of your favorite body lotion or moisturizer into the palm of your hand. Rub the lotion or moisturizer between your palms for a few seconds to warm it up. Use both hands to massage the lotion or moisturizer onto a small area of skin in gentle circular motions.
- Clarifying lotion 1 - very dry to dry skin: 6.7oz, 13.6oz
- Clarifying lotion 1.0 - all skin types: 13.5oz
- Clarifying lotion 2: 6.7oz, 13.5oz
- Clarifying lotion 3: 6.7oz, 13.4oz
- Clarifying lotion 4: 13.4oz
- Clarifying moisture lotion 1: 13.5oz
- Clarifying moisture lotion 2: 13.5oz
- Clarifying moisture lotion: 3 13.5oz
- Made in GB, UA, US, and FR
In 1968, Clinique was founded on the philosophy that you don’t have to be born with great skin—it can be acquired. Ever since, skincare professionals have paired up with dermatologists to create allergy-tested and fragrance-free products that are gentle on the skin but still effective. To ensure its high standards, every Clinique item is tested 12 times on 600 people, and If a single application causes a reaction, the product is scrapped. Clinique also formulates each product to address an individual skin type or concern instead of hawking universal solutions to nuanced problems. Still, most of the brand’s care routines follow the original, time-tested three-step formula: cleanse, exfoliate, moisturize. Since its launch, Clinique has branched out to cosmetics, creating highly pigmented lipsticks, eye shadows, and foundation that are just as good for your skin
Understand what kinds of products best suit your individual skin type.