This Clinique CC Cream helps to neutralize the appearance of redness and correct imperfections
Clinique Superdefense CC Cream Colour Correcting Skin Protector SPF 30
- Color correction technology
- Neutralizes the appearance of redness
- Corrects imperfections
- Unifies skin tone
How to Use
- Squeeze a little more than a pea-sized amount into palm
- Warm up moisturizer in hands
- Apply to cheeks using gentle circular motions
- Apply to forehead and rest of face
- Suitable for all skin types
- Superdefense moisturizer: 1.7 oz.
- Superdefense CC cream: 1.4 oz.
In 1968, Clinique was founded on the philosophy that you don’t have to be born with great skin—it can be acquired. Ever since, skincare professionals have paired up with dermatologists to create allergy-tested and fragrance-free products that are gentle on the skin but still effective. To ensure its high standards, every Clinique item is tested 12 times on 600 people, and If a single application causes a reaction, the product is scrapped. Clinique also formulates each product to address an individual skin type or concern instead of hawking universal solutions to nuanced problems. Still, most of the brand’s care routines follow the original, time-tested three-step formula: cleanse, exfoliate, moisturize. Since its launch, Clinique has branched out to cosmetics, creating highly pigmented lipsticks, eye shadows, and foundation that are just as good for your skin
Understand what kinds of products best suit your individual skin type.