Clipper 314 by Michael L. Kungl
Clipper 314 by Michael L. Kungl is a Mounted Print. Michael Kungl wields a spatter airbrush and oil paint to create flamboyant, vintage images in his trademark 21st Century Art Deco style. Producing posters with bold colors, streamlined shapes, elegant lettering and cinematic angles, Kungl works at high magnifications for meticulous detailing. Before pursuing fine art full time, he created logos, designs and package illustrations for major corporations for more than 20 years. Two years later, he was selected to create the official artwork for Miami Beach's 25th Annual Art Deco Weekend. Kungl's work is featured in magazines, how-to books, television shows, gift items and home décor products. Wood mounting gives this piece of art a clean and contemporary look. Our craftsmen hand-mount the art print to a 3/8" solid backing board that's detailed with beveled edges and finished in black. Handcrafted in the USA. Mounting hardware is included.
- Clipper 314 by Michael L. Kungl is a Mounted Print.
- 35H x 24W x 0.4D
- Your art is handcrafted in the USA and will arrive ready to hang with mounting hardware included.
- When cleaning your artwork, simply use a light feather duster or a damp cloth.
Clipper 314 by Michael L. Kungl 35H x 24W x 0.4D
- Dimensions: 35.0 inches (H) x 0.4 inches (W) x 24.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 15.0 pounds
- Included in the box: Mounted Print
- Made in United States