Floral fragrance featuring raspberry leaf, pink pepper and pear notes representing the energy of New York ideal for free-spirited women
- Coach New York Eau de Parfum Spray (3 fl. oz.) and Mini Splash (0.15 fl. oz.)
- Coach New York Eau de Toilette (3 fl. oz.)
- Coach New York Eau de Parfum (3 fl. oz.)
Coach New York Eau de Parfum or Eau de Toliette for Women
- Top notes: raspberry leaf, pink pepper, pear
- Heart notes: Turkish rose, gardenia, cyclamen
- Base notes: suede, musk, sandalwood, cashmeran
- Women’s sweet fragrance
- Eau de Parfum spray and mini splash bottle
- Size: 3 or/and 0.15 fl. oz.
- Flacon: glass bottle with the signature Coach design details: a leather tag, the iconic turn-lock Coach handbag closure as an atomizer, and the horse and carriage emblem engraving
- Introduced in: 2016
- Made in the USA
“It’s a very interesting time to re-embrace American design—that ability to take something casual, industrial, and utilitarian and elevate it,” Reed Krakoff, the president and executive creative director of Coach, told the New York Times in 2010. Today’s Coach’s purses are as vibrant as a muster of peacocks. What the mint-green shoulder bag and snakeskin-textured bag have in common with the classic black leather tote is the standard of quality. Craftsmanship has been the company’s focus since its founding in 1941. The company began as six artisanal leatherworkers in a family-run workshop, but they built the brand’s reputation on the functionality and durability of their goods.
Over the years, Coach’s designs have increasingly bridged the gap between functionality and fashion. They transform hides and textiles of the highest caliber into purses, shoes, belts, and other accessories. The company’s virtuosic eye for style has won them acclaim in Vogue and Esquire, a respected international presence, and a truly staggering series of counterfeits.
Man or woman, perfume or cologne, learn how to select the right scent notes for professional, casual, and even romantic wear with this fragrance guide.
Too much and you'll clear the room. Too little and you've wasted a spritz. Hit the sweet spot with our guide on where and how to apply perfume.