Poppy Wildflower by Coach features spicy pepper notes and feminine floral scents that complement the powdery base
Coach Poppy Wildflower Eau de Parfum for Women
- Top notes: freesia and pink pepper
- Heart notes: sambac jasmine and lemonish lilly of the valley
- Base notes: jasmine, violet, patchouli, cedar, and soft vanilla
- Floral woody musk fragrance for women
- Size: 1.0, 1.7, or 3.4 fl. oz.
- Glass bottle with a flower accent
- Introduced in 2014
- Made in the USA
“It’s a very interesting time to re-embrace American design—that ability to take something casual, industrial, and utilitarian and elevate it,” Reed Krakoff, the president and executive creative director of Coach, told the New York Times in 2010. Today’s Coach’s purses are as vibrant as a muster of peacocks. What the mint-green shoulder bag and snakeskin-textured bag have in common with the classic black leather tote is the standard of quality. Craftsmanship has been the company’s focus since its founding in 1941. The company began as six artisanal leatherworkers in a family-run workshop, but they built the brand’s reputation on the functionality and durability of their goods.
Over the years, Coach’s designs have increasingly bridged the gap between functionality and fashion. They transform hides and textiles of the highest caliber into purses, shoes, belts, and other accessories. The company’s virtuosic eye for style has won them acclaim in Vogue and Esquire, a respected international presence, and a truly staggering series of counterfeits.
Man or woman, perfume or cologne, learn how to select the right scent notes for professional, casual, and even romantic wear with this fragrance guide.
Too much and you'll clear the room. Too little and you've wasted a spritz. Hit the sweet spot with our guide on where and how to apply perfume.
The Fine Print
- FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective
- Most orders are delivered within 7 business days from the purchase date. Shipping questions?
- Does not ship to PO boxes/AK/HI/Puerto Rico
- How is the strike-through price determined?
- Most Canadian orders are delivered within 7-10 business days from the purchase date.
- Warranties offered with select products are valid only on US purchases.