Cold Steel Khan Folder 3-inch Blade 7-inch Overall - Blue
The Cold Steel Khan is a lightweight, durable EDC pocket knife designed by custom knife maker Mike Wallace. It's sturdy 3-inch blade is made from expertly heat treated cryo-quenched Japanese AUS 8A steel, providing an excellent balance between edge-holding and ease of re-sharpening. The Khan's blade is also equipped with the HTR an innovative thumb opening feature designed by Andrew Demko to allow for a secure and positive grip on the blade for ambidextrous deployment, adding to this tough little knife's practicality and functionality. The contrasting grinds of the Khan's line-grain satin polished American Tanto blade contrast beautifully with its rich blue G-10 handle scales and bead blasted pocket clip, adding good looks and a touch of style to this practical utility knife and tool. Easy to carry, easy to use, and easy on the wallet the Khan is a knife you'll be proud to carry in your pocket every single day! 3-inch AUS 8A Stainless blade. G-10 handle. No sheath included. Must be 18 years or older to purchase. You are responsible for complying with federal, state and local laws.
- 3-inch blade is made from heat treated cryo-quenched Japanese AUS 8A steel
- Blade is equipped with thumb opening feature to allow ambidextrous deployment
- Line-grain satin polished American tanto blade
- 4-inch long G10 rich blue handle
- Bead blasted pocket clip
- Ambidextrous pocket-belt clip
Cold Steel Khan Folder 3-inch Blade 7-inch Overall - Blue Black AUS 8A Stainless blade.
- Knives & Tools Blade Length: 3in
- Knives & Tools Length When Open: 7in
- Hunting/Survival/Tactical Knife Handle Material: G-10 handle.
- Hunting/Survival/Tactical Knife Sheath Material: No sheath included
- Included Items: No sheath included
- Dimensions: 7.0 inches (H) x 1.5 inches (W) x 0.75 inches (L)
- Weight: 0.15 pounds
- Included in the box: Cold Steel Khan Folder 3-inch Blade 7-inch Overall - Blue
- Made in Taiwan