Cold Steel Safe Maker I Fixed
Cold Steel has been making push knives for over a quarter century. Over the years Cold Steel has continually refined the designs, discarding some features and enhancing others. Constantly striving to produce the best push knife in the world. The Cold Steel Safe Maker I represent the pinnacle of learning, experience, testing, and development. The blades, shafts, and 'T' shaped tangs is fashioned from one solid piece of Japanese AUS8A Stainless Steel with a stone washed finish, and then subsequently vacuum heat treated and sub-zero quenched for added strength and performance. A textured Kray-Ex handle encapsulates the tang and part of the shaft for added comfort and security. Includes an easily concealable and sturdy Secure-Ex boot belt sheath. 4.5-inch AUS 8A Stainless blade. Kray-Ex handle. Secure-Ex Sheath. Must be 18 years or older to purchase. You are responsible for complying with federal, state and local laws.
- Blades, shafts and T shaped tangs are fashioned from one solid piece of stainless steel
- 3.4 oz. overall weight
- 4.5-inch-inch blade length
- 2-inch long Kray-Ex handle
- 6.5-inch-inch overall length
- Japanese AUS 8A stainless with stone washed finish
- Includes a Secure-Ex sheath
Cold Steel Safe Maker I Fixed Black AUS 8A Stainless blade.
- Knives & Tools Blade Length: 4.5in
- Knives & Tools Length When Open: 6.5in
- Hunting/Survival/Tactical Knife Handle Material: Kray-Ex handle.
- Hunting/Survival/Tactical Knife Sheath Material: Secure-Ex Sheath
- Included Items: Secure-Ex Sheath
- Dimensions: 7.1 inches (H) x 1.3 inches (W) x 3.3 inches (L)
- Weight: 0.21 pounds
- Included in the box: Cold Steel Safe Maker I Fixed 4-1-2-inch Blade-6-1-2-inch length
- Made in Taiwan