Colorful Umbrella Fabrics, Pushkar Fair, India by Adam Jones
Colorful Umbrella Fabrics, Pushkar Fair, India by Adam Jones is a Mounted Photo. Photographer Adam Jones creates breathtaking images of wildlife and scenery, replete with expressive lighting and strong designs that evoke compelling moods and spark inspiration. From Kentucky, Jones has been a photographer for 20 years, shooting internationally but specializing in photos of the Great Smoky Mountains. His work is featured annually in over 100 different calendars and his images have appeared in myriad publications, including National Geographic, Audubon, Outdoor Photographer and Natural History. Jones is represented by eight stock agencies, and his work is published in greeting cards, posters, textbooks and annual reports. Wood mounting gives this piece of art a clean and contemporary look. Our craftsmen hand-mount the art print to a 3/8" solid backing board that's detailed with beveled edges and finished in black. Handcrafted in the USA. Mounting hardware is included.
- Colorful Umbrella Fabrics, Pushkar Fair, India by Adam Jones is a Mounted Photo.
- 24in H x 18in W x0.4in D
- Your art is handcrafted in the USA and will arrive ready to hang with mounting hardware included.
- When cleaning your artwork, simply use a light feather duster or a damp cloth.
Colorful Umbrella Fabrics, Pushkar Fair, India by Adam Jones Multi-color 24H x 18W x0.4D
- Dimensions: 24.0 inches (H) x 0.4 inches (W) x 18.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 10.0 pounds
- Included in the box: Mounted Photo
- Made in United States