Revlon ColorStay Pressed Powder
- Jet-milled formula for ultrafine, silkier texture
- Helps minimize shine
- Creates a fresh, flawless finish
- Wears for up to 16 hours over makeup
- Does not look dry or cakey
- Features soft-flex technology
How to Use
- Touch up your makeup throughout the day
- Dab a small amount of powder onto a cosmetic puff
- Apply to shiny areas or places where your makeup has become thin
- Product size: 0.3oz.
- Made in the United States
Revlon makes a business of staying ahead of the fashion curve. When it debuted in department stores in 1932, Revlon was the first cosmetics company to offer nail enamel in a color other than red. And later, during the 1950s when American women were looking to foreign Hollywood stars for beauty inspiration, Revlon used American-born models in its print ads to help build up US women’s self-images. Throughout the next few decades, Revlon matched the strides women were taking, adding new and interesting products that mirrored women’s growing roles in business and politics. Now, Revlon’s cosmetics line has extended to include Age Defying foundations and Ultra HD lipstick represented through the years by ambassadors from Cindy Crawford to Emma Stone.