Convergence by Jackson Pollock
Convergence by Jackson Pollock is a Mounted Print. Jackson Pollock (1912- 1956), the pioneer of Abstract Expressionism, challenged the artistic tradition of using an easel and brush by pouring and dripping paint onto canvases. His groundbreaking works had a childlike quality which belied their stunning complexity and sophistication. Driven by inner torment which compelled him to paint, Pollock attached large canvases to the floor, densely pouring, dripping and flinging paint embedded with sand or glass onto them with intense physical movement. Influenced by Picasso, Miró, and the Surrealists, Pollock also revolutionized a style of painting in which the work has no identifiable parts or point of emphasis, and is painted with a stream-of-consciousness technique called psychic automatism. Wood mounting gives this piece of art a clean and contemporary look. Our craftsmen hand-mount the art print to a 3/8" solid backing board that's detailed with beveled edges and finished in black. Handcrafted in the USA. Mounting hardware is included.
- Convergence by Jackson Pollock is a Mounted Print.
- 22H x 37W x 0.4D
- Your art is handcrafted in the USA and will arrive ready to hang with mounting hardware included.
- When cleaning your artwork, simply use a light feather duster or a damp cloth.
Convergence by Jackson Pollock 22H x 37W x 0.4D
- Dimensions: 22.0 inches (H) x 0.4 inches (W) x 37.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 15.0 pounds
- Included in the box: Mounted Print
- Made in United States