These compression socks are infused with copper to help draw blood flow to the feet during exercise, helping to reduce swelling and fatigue
Copper-Infused Unisex Compression Crew Socks (6 Pairs)
- Encourage quick and efficient blood flow downward
- Reduce swelling and leg fatigue
- Recommended for varicose veins, post-surgery, and moderate edema
- Metallic fibers are woven into the compression fabric
- Anti-microbial properties (eliminate 99.9% of bacteria and fungi)
- Help control odor
- Ankle length
- Materials: 90% polyester, 10% spandex
- Machine washable, tumble dry
- Sizing information:
- Small/medium: men 6.5–9 (women 6.5–10)
- Large/XL: men 10–12 (women 10–13.5)
The Fine Print
100% Verified ReviewsAll reviews are from people who have purchased this product.
See all reviews
25 ratings17 reviews
I have worn these socks for a few days now, and they are very comfortable. The reason they aren't 5 star worthy is that there's not much compression to them at all compared to "real" compression socks. There is a little constriction in the arch area, but overall they fit and feel like typical athletic ankle socks.
1 ratings1 reviews
Helped with the foot pain
12 ratings10 reviews
So far I love theses! I wish we got the evaluations months after ordering so we could give a true eval. But.. so far I love them! I don't know much about compression socks. These are thankfully not tight. They are super comfy. Not too thick nor too thin. Perfect short socks. I might even get another set.
18 ratings17 reviews
Don't fit like other compression socks. But they do fit nicely.
3 ratings3 reviews
Well so they're pretty good not the best but good
3 ratings3 reviews
I got a small and they’re lose fitting and offers NO support! A waste of money!!!
7 ratings7 reviews
Couldn't tell difference
12 ratings11 reviews
Feels good. Looks good.