Cote d'Azur by Jean-Gabriel Domergue
Cote d'Azur by Jean-Gabriel Domergue is a Framed Art Print expertly set in a DECO frame. French Art Deco painter Jean-Gabriel Domergue (1889- 1962) is the self-proclaimed inventor of the pin-up. Beginning his career as a landscape painter under the tutelage of renowned artist Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec, he discovered his calling in flirtatiously posed nude and semi-nude female portraiture. Brigitte Bardot and Gina Lollobrigida were among the famous beauties who posed for him in his home studio. He also designed travel ads featuring the world's most luxuriously indulgent places rendered in vintage style. High-quality printing gives this fine art print its vivid and sharp appearance. Produced on medium weight cover stock, this art reproduction is coated with a silken finish that protects the inks and creates an elegant look. An acrylic coating protects the stunning print from dust, moisture and fading. Handcrafted in the USA. Mounting hardware is included.
- Cote d'Azur by Jean-Gabriel Domergue is a Framed Art Print expertly set in a DECO frame.
- 40in H x 29in W x1in D
- Your art is handcrafted in the USA and will arrive ready to hang with mounting hardware included.
- When cleaning your artwork, simply use a light feather duster or a damp cloth.
Cote d'Azur by Jean-Gabriel Domergue Multi-color 40H x 29W x1D
- Dimensions: 40.0 inches (H) x 1.0 inches (W) x 29.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 20.0 pounds
- Included in the box: Framed Art Print
- Made in United States