Cote d'Azur by Jean-Gabriel Domergue
Cote d'Azur by Jean-Gabriel Domergue is a Mounted Print. French Art Deco painter Jean-Gabriel Domergue (1889- 1962) is the self-proclaimed inventor of the pin-up. Beginning his career as a landscape painter under the tutelage of renowned artist Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec, he discovered his calling in flirtatiously posed nude and semi-nude female portraiture. Brigitte Bardot and Gina Lollobrigida were among the famous beauties who posed for him in his home studio. He also designed travel ads featuring the world's most luxuriously indulgent places rendered in vintage style. Wood mounting gives this piece of art a clean and contemporary look. Our craftsmen hand-mount the art print to a 3/8" solid backing board that's detailed with beveled edges and finished in black. Handcrafted in the USA. Mounting hardware is included.
- Cote d'Azur by Jean-Gabriel Domergue is a Mounted Print.
- 39H x 27W x 0.4D
- Your art is handcrafted in the USA and will arrive ready to hang with mounting hardware included.
- When cleaning your artwork, simply use a light feather duster or a damp cloth.
Cote d'Azur by Jean-Gabriel Domergue 39H x 27W x 0.4D
- Dimensions: 39.0 inches (H) x 0.4 inches (W) x 27.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 20.0 pounds
- Included in the box: Mounted Print
- Made in United States