Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Cuisinart CEC-10FR Egg Central Egg Cooker (Manufacturer Refurbished)
- Allows 10 eggs to be cooked at once
- Eggs can be cooked to a hard, medium or soft consistency
- Cooking time is controlled precisely by the amount of water added
- Includes 180ml measuring beaker for pouring the right amount of water into the cooking plate
- Features LED light, audible alert, and standby mode to help guard against overcooking
- Comes with removable trays:
- Poaching tray with a 4-egg capacity
- Omelet tray with a 3-egg capacity
- Features built-in cord storage for easy cleanup
- Condition: manufacturer refurbished
- Model number: CEC-10FR
- Color: black
- Heater power: 600W
- Materials: stainless steel
- Weight: 2.25lb.
- Dimensions: 8” (H) x 7” (W) x 7” (L)
After vacationing in France in the early 1970s, retired physicist Carl Sontheimer was inspired to go back to work. He’d seen a new gadget—a mechanized food processor for restaurants—and wanted to retool it for passionate home cooks like himself. His scaled down version of the machine was efficient and versatile, allowing users to mix eggs into puff pastry in as little as 15 seconds, as opposed to 15 minutes manually. Immediately, revered chefs including Julia Child, Jacques Pépin, and James Beard applauded the invention, and Beard even wrote an entire cookbook dedicated to the machine. Decades later, Cuisinart’s line of innovative products ranges from waffle makers and rice cookers to eco-friendly nonstick pans.