D-Link DGS-1100-08 DGS-1100 Series Smart Managed 8-Port Gigabit PoE Switch
D-Link's DGS-1100 Series Gigabit Smart Managed Switches provide an affordable solution for businesses of all sizes that require simple network management. The DGS-1100 switches consist of 5, 8, 10,16, 24 and 26 Gigabit port models with a wide variety of functions and features. The 5 and 8 port models come in compact metal desktop enclosures, while the 10, 16, 24 and 26 port models come in metal enclosures that support either desktop or rack mounting. Four models support 802.3af/at Power over Ethernet (PoE), with a range of PoE power budgets from 64W to 370W. There is also a PoE-powered model that has the ability to passthrough power to one or two PoE devices downstream.
- It support an intuitive client-based utility (D-Link Network Assistant Utility) and a web-based management interface.
- The DGS-1100 switches support Surveillance VLAN for IP surveillance deployments.
- The DGS-1100 Series switches are equipped with advanced security features such as Static MAC, Storm Control, and IGMP Snooping.
- It features Loopback Detection/Cable Diagnostics to help network administrators find & solve network problems quickly & easily.
D-Link DGS-1100-08 DGS-1100 Series Smart Managed 8-Port Gigabit PoE Switch Ethernet Hubs & Switches
- Dimensions: 1.1 inches (H) x 3.9 inches (W) x 6.7 inches (L)
- Weight: 1.3 pounds
- Made in China