Daily Concepts Baby Konjac Sponge Lavender
What is Konjac? It’s a traditional Japanese jelly-like food, made from a kind of potato called “Konnyaku potato”. Konjac has been traditionally used in Japan as a beauty treatment for a long time due to its properties.
The Konjac sponge is highly absorbent in both water and oils and is excellent for a gentle yet thorough clean. It also has great function to break down skins dirt and balance pH.
Your Baby’s Konjac Sponge-Lavender is infused to help relax and aid sleep for baby.
- 100% Natural, Konjac Root.
- 100% Safe for Baby
- Preservative free.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Clinically and allergy tested.
- NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS. Cruelty free
Daily Concepts Baby Konjac Sponge Lavender Other
- Towel Quantity: 1 Piece
- Dimensions: 1.0 inches (H) x 3.25 inches (W) x 4.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 1.6 ounces
- Included in the box: Daily Concepts Baby Konjac Sponge Lavender plus suction cup in useful packaging that acts as a holder in the bath.
- Made in Korea, Republic of