Dance by David Bailey
Dance by David Bailey is a Mounted Print. British artist David Bailey is as adept with a camera as he is with a paintbrush. Pursuing photojournalism and portraiture for 30 years, Bailey took trendsetting photographs for Vogue in the 1960s, making the magazine an integral part of London's pop culture. Breaking the rules of photography, he shot tightly cropped black-and-white photos of celebrities, including The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Mia Farrow and Michael Caine. Eventually settling into a career in fine arts and illustration, he creates abstract imagery that reflects his fascination with the fusion of colors, architectural orderliness and the beauty of weathered buildings. Wood mounting gives this piece of art a clean and contemporary look. Our craftsmen hand-mount the art print to a 3/8" solid backing board that's detailed with beveled edges and finished in black. Handcrafted in the USA. Mounting hardware is included.
- Dance by David Bailey is a Mounted Print.
- 20H x 28W x 0.4D
- Your art is handcrafted in the USA and will arrive ready to hang with mounting hardware included.
- When cleaning your artwork, simply use a light feather duster or a damp cloth.
Dance by David Bailey 20H x 28W x 0.4D
- Dimensions: 20.0 inches (H) x 0.4 inches (W) x 28.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 15.0 pounds
- Included in the box: Mounted Print
- Made in United States