Degas: Dancers, C1877 by Edgar Degas
Degas: Dancers, C1877 by Edgar Degas is a Stretched Canvas Print. French Impressionist painter Edgar Degas, one of the great artists of the world, is most known for his paintings of girls dancing at the ballet which make up over half of his total work. Considered to be a founder of Impressionism, Degas (1834- 1917) nonetheless rejected the movement's penchant for painting outdoors and portraying natural light. Intent on capturing poses as natural and spontaneous as a photograph, his studies of female dancers are celebrated as supreme masterpieces and mark him as an innovator in his own right. Degas completed paintings in his studio that originated as sketches of living models, strongly influencing later artists such as Picasso and Toulouse-Lautrec. This stretched canvas print is the result of sophisticated digital printing technology in which the image is printed directly onto an artist-grade, 100% cotton canvas. The canvas is then expertly stretched around wooden bars and carefully finished. An acrylic coating protects the stunning giclee print from dust, moisture and fading. Handcrafted in the USA. Mounting hardware is included.
- Degas: Dancers, C1877 by Edgar Degas is a Stretched Canvas Print.
- 37in H x 27in W x2in D
- Your art is handcrafted in the USA and will arrive ready to hang with mounting hardware included.
- When cleaning your artwork, simply use a light feather duster or a damp cloth.
Degas: Dancers, C1877 by Edgar Degas Multi-color 22H x 16W x2D
- Dimensions: 22.0 inches (H) x 2.0 inches (W) x 16.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 10.0 pounds
- Included in the box: Stretched Canvas Print
- Made in United States