Inspired by the spirit of Naples, this scent for women features white floral notes, while the version for men is spicy and and oriental
Dolce & Gabbana The One Eau de Toilette for Men or Women 3.3 Fl. Oz.
Dolce & Gabbana The One Eau de Toilette for Men
- Top notes: coriander, basil, grapefruit
- Heart notes: ginger, orange blossom, cardamom
- Base notes: amber, cedar, tobacco
- Men’s eau de toilette fragrance
- Recommended for evening use during fall and winter
- Size: 3.3 fl. oz.
- Simple see-through bottle with a rectangular brown top
- Introduced in: 2008
Dolce & Gabbana The One Eau de Toilette for Women
- Top notes: litchi, peach, bergamot blossom, mandarin orange
- Heart notes: lily, orange blossom, ylang-ylang, jasmine, lily-of-the-valley, broom
- Base notes: vetiver, vanilla, musk, amber, moss
- Women’s eau de toilette fragrance
- Recommended for casual daytime use
- Size: 3.3 fl. oz.
- Elongated flacon with a gold rectangular stopper
- Introduced in: 2017
About Dolce & Gabbana
The names Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana are synonymous with high fashion, though that was not always the case. In the 1980s, the young designers corralled anyone they could into loft spaces and even fast-food restaurants they’d transformed into makeshift show rooms. Their brand really took off after they made their Milan Fashion Week debut as part of a young talent showcase in 1985, and they continued making a name for themselves by subverting fashion tropes. Some of their bold concepts included tranforming corset dresses and leopard prints into sophisticated, wearable pieces and famously refining women’s suits with menswear-inspired shapes and tailoring. Madonna, who recognized the pair early on and wore their designs for her 1993 Girlie Show tour commented “Their clothes are sexy with a sense of humor—like me.”
Man or woman, perfume or cologne, learn how to select the right scent notes for professional, casual, and even romantic wear with this fragrance guide.
Too much and you'll clear the room. Too little and you've wasted a spritz. Hit the sweet spot with our guide on where and how to apply perfume.