Clarins Double Serum Complete Age Control (1 or 1.6 Fl.Oz.)
- Tightening anti-aging serum
- Formulated to hydrate, lift, and even skin area
- Helps refresh tired eyes and brighten the look
- Can stimulate cell regeneration
- Helps restore the outer layer of skin and improve youthful look
- Composed to give skin a firmer look
- Directions for use:
- Gently pat a small amount of cream in the morning and evening
- Wait 60 seconds for product to fully absorb before applying moisturizer and/or concealer
- Volume: 1 or 1.6 fl.oz.
In 1954, Jacques Courtin-Clarins opened his first beauty spa in Paris with the intention of making beauty more real and natural. He did so by experimenting with essential oils, drawing from natural plant extracts, and innovating on their application methods. His first breakthrough was a massage oil that increased the effectiveness of skin-firming massages. The product was so popular that he began selling it, thus beginning his foray into the skincare industry as the Clarins group.
One of Jacques’s greatest achievements occurred in 1985, when he challenged a chemical engineer to solve a problem: how to deliver two anti-aging serums—one soluble in water and the other soluble in oil—in a single treatment. The result was Double Serum, two separate treatment bottles that customers mix together to preserve the active ingredients. Today, Clarins continues to produce high-end products designed to accentuate and preserve natural beauty, from anti-aging creams and cleansers to makeup and perfumes.
Understand what kinds of products best suit your individual skin type.