This moisturizer featuring a light, easily-absorbed formula can help soften and smooth out your face and throat skin
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Gel
- Moistures face and throat skin
- Leaves the skin soft and smooth
- Improves skin texture
- Lightweight formula that is easily absorbed by the skin
How to Use
Apply tiny dots of serum all over your face and then blend lightly and quickly all over. Use short light but firm strokes. Do not stretch, pull, or rub the skin. Squeeze a little more than a pea-sized amount into palm. Warm up moisturizer in hands. Apply to cheeks using gentle circular motions. Apply to forehead and rest of face. Gently pat a small amount of cream in the morning and evening. Wait 60 seconds for the product to fully absorb before applying moisturizer and/or concealer. Apply twice a day to face and throat all over, or where needed.
- Dramatically different moisturizing gel: 1 fl. oz.
- Dramatically different moisturizing gel all skin types: 4.2 fl. oz.
- Dramatically different moisturizing gel combination oily to oily skin: 6.7 fl. oz.
- Even better clinical dark spot corrector & optimizer: 1.7 fl. oz.
- Even better skin tone correcting moisturizer SPF 20 very dry to dry skin: 1.7 fl. oz. * Dramatically different moisturizing lotion+ very dry to dry combination skin: 6.7 fl. oz. * Dramatically different moisturizing lotion+ very dry to dry combination skin: 4.2 fl. oz.
In 1968, Clinique was founded on the philosophy that you don’t have to be born with great skin—it can be acquired. Ever since, skincare professionals have paired up with dermatologists to create allergy-tested and fragrance-free products that are gentle on the skin but still effective. To ensure its high standards, every Clinique item is tested 12 times on 600 people, and If a single application causes a reaction, the product is scrapped. Clinique also formulates each product to address an individual skin type or concern instead of hawking universal solutions to nuanced problems. Still, most of the brand’s care routines follow the original, time-tested three-step formula: cleanse, exfoliate, moisturize. Since its launch, Clinique has branched out to cosmetics, creating highly pigmented lipsticks, eye shadows, and foundation that are just as good for your skin
Understand what kinds of products best suit your individual skin type.