EKA Swede 92 Masur 3.43 Inch Blade w/Rear Locking Bar Folder
The EKA Swede 92 is a sturdy folding knife with a unique patented rear locking bar that creates a positive blade lock and a comfortable grip. The modified clip point blade is ground all the way to the handle to maximize cutting surface. Assembled with procession machine screws, allowing user to fine tune blade action and complete disassembly for cleaning. The Masur handle is a unique grain feature created when the Birch tree heals damage caused by boring beetles. Blade measures 3.43", overall length is 8.27". Closed length is 4.84 ".
- Blade measures 3.43", overall length is 8.27", closed length is 4.84 "
- Concave/hollow ground blade
- Polished finish
- lanyard hole for easy carry
- Masur handle made from a unique grain created when the birch tree heals damage caused by boring beetles
EKA Swede 92 Masur 3.43 Inch Blade w/Rear Locking Bar Folder Brown
- Dimensions: 0.11 inches (H) x 1.0 inches (W) x 8.27 inches (L)
- Weight: 0.28 pounds
- Included in the box: EKA Swede 92 Masur 3.43 Inch Blade w-Rear Locking Bar Folder
- Made in Sweden