This floral fragrance for women is a delicate proposition from Estée Lauder, recommended for daytime wear
Estée Lauder Pleasures Eau de Parfum for Women (1, 1.7, or 3.4 Fl. Oz.)
- Top notes: tuberose, pink pepper, violet, freesia, red berries, violet leaf, and green notes
- Heart notes: peony, rose, lily, lilac, jasmine, lily-of-the-valley, geranium, and karo karounde
- Base notes: sandalwood, patchouli, musk, and cedar
- Eau de parfum for women
- Sizes: 1, 1.7, or 3.4 fl. oz.
- Introduced in 1995
- Created by Annie Buzantian and Alberto Morillas
About Estée Lauder
Estée Lauder’s founder may be as well-known as its products. The eponymous businesswoman—and Presidential Medal of Freedom recipient—transformed her beauty business into an iconic enterprise that has stocked generations of home vanities across the globe. Just four skin products comprised the company’s inventory when Estée and her husband, Joseph, started selling in 1946. But today, Estée Lauder is a department-store staple and a worldwide network of stores. Whether drawing eyes to favorite facial features, or invisibly fighting the onset of fine lines, Estée Lauder makeup and products can help wearers feel their most beautiful.
Man or woman, perfume or cologne, learn how to select the right scent notes for professional, casual, and even romantic wear with this fragrance guide.
Too much and you'll clear the room. Too little and you've wasted a spritz. Hit the sweet spot with our guide on where and how to apply perfume.