- Developer creme
- Color creme
- Conditioning treatment
L’Oreal Paris Excellence Creme Pro-Keratine Medium Maple Brown Color
- Designed for rich, radiant, and even color
- Can offer up to 100% gray coverage
- Non-drip creme formula to wrap every strand
- Multi-dose after-color conditioner to treat the hair after and in-between coloring
- Color: 5AR medium maple brown - warmer
- Product size;
- Developer cream: 2.53 fl. oz.
- Permanent color cream: 1.86 oz.
- Conditioning cream: 1.86 oz.
- Serum protector: 10ml
- Made in the USA
In 1909, French chemist Eugene Schueller stumbled upon something revolutionary: a non-irritating hair dye that yielded natural looking results. With films such as Frank Capra’s Platinum Blonde sending women directly from the cinema directly to the drug store, he declared, “This little bottle holds a huge industry! One day millions of brunettes will want to be blonde.” Thanks to his prescience, his little L’Oréal brand now employs 3,500 researchers and billions of their hairs. They explore global trends, operating with the understanding that there is not a single standard of beauty, only a universal desire to achieve it.
We break down the best hair products for every type from straight and fine to color-treated, including the best shampoo, conditioner, and styling products.