Farberware Classic Series Stainless Steel Covered Stockpot
- Extra-large 12-quart stockpot
- Self-basting lid is designed to seal in heat and moisture
- Full cap base with a thick aluminum core surrounded by stainless steel provides rapid, even heating
- Comfortable handles
- Mirror-like shine
- Materials: stainless steel
- Dishwasher- and oven-safe (to 350F)
- Product dimensions: 10”x11.38”x11.5”
When Farberware was founded in 1900, it was a one-man operation that saw S.W. Farber working sheets of copper into bowls and vases by hand. Though laborious, the process ensured that each piece met Farber’s standards and, as he became more confident in his craft, allowed him to branch out successfully into small appliances such as percolators and other cookware. More than 100 years later, and Farberware is still producing appliances, kitchen gadgets, and cookware that reflect Farber’s craftsmanship in their every detail, such as the Classic Series cookware’s rolled rims — a subtle design that allows for drip-free pouring.
From frying pans to dutch ovens, find out which types of cookware are suitable for your cooking style.