Pack your training shoes, top, shorts, and other gym essentials in this spacious gym bag with ventilation pockets for better air flow
FILA Sports Duffel Gym Bags
- Sport duffel bag for the gym or training
- Made of durable ripstop nylon fabric
- Reinforced stitching at all stress points for durability
- Spacious main compartment to fit all gym essentials
- Features a side shoe pocket storage with mesh ventilation
- Front mesh ventilation pocket to air out odors
- Side accessories pocket
- Adjustable and padded shoulder strap
- Top and side handles for easy travel
- Dimensions: 10” x 19” x 10”
- Please contact customer support for warranty information
Throughout much of the last half-century, Fila’s athletic wear has graced the frames of star tennis players, from Bjorn Borg to Monica Seles to Kim Clijsters. But sports attire wasn’t on the mind of the Fila brothers when they founded the company in 1911: their humble factory in northern Italy made undergarments. It wasn’t until the late 1960s that the company expanded into athletic wear, soon debuting the White Line tennis collection. Borg—he of the five straight Wimbledon championships—was among the first top athletes to don the company’s iconic F-box logo. The success in tenniswear led Fila to design attire for other sports, including skiing, basketball, running, and golf, gaining fans such as hoopster Grant Hill and golfer Tom Watson.
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.