Spacious yet compact gym bag features a reinforced stitching for durability and ventilated design to keep the bag odor-free
Fila Victory 2.0 Sport Gym Duffel Bag
- Spacious yet compact gym duffel bag
- Reinforced stitching for durability
- Ventilated construction helps keep the bag odor-free
- Material: polyester
- Easy-to-clean polyester lining
- Product dimensions: 11” (H) x 11” (W) x 19” (L)
- 2-year warranty. For information, contact customer support
Throughout much of the last half-century, Fila’s athletic wear has graced the frames of star tennis players, from Bjorn Borg to Monica Seles to Kim Clijsters. But sports attire wasn’t on the mind of the Fila brothers when they founded the company in 1911: their humble factory in northern Italy made undergarments. It wasn’t until the late 1960s that the company expanded into athletic wear, soon debuting the White Line tennis collection. Borg—he of the five straight Wimbledon championships—was among the first top athletes to don the company’s iconic F-box logo. The success in tenniswear led Fila to design attire for other sports, including skiing, basketball, running, and golf, gaining fans such as hoopster Grant Hill and golfer Tom Watson.
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.