Fitbit Alta HR Heart Rate and Fitness Wristband
- Activity tracker with heart rate monitor
- Tracking options:
- PurePulse heart Rate
- Cardio Fitness Level
- Sleep Stages
- All-Day Activity
- Displays smartphone notifications
- Provides reminders to move
- Created with a long battery life
- Featuring OLED tap display
- Synchronizes automatically with iOS, Android, and Windows devices
- Compatibility: PC/MAC
- Equipped with Bluetooth 4.0
- Battery life on 1 full charge: up to 7 days
- Charge time: 1-2 hours
- Operating temperature: 14-113F
- Maximum operating altitude: 30.000ft.
- Product materials:
- Wristband: elastomer
- Tracker: stainless steel
- Buckle: aluminum
- Weight: 0.05lb.
- Condition: new
- Wrist sizes:
- Small: Fits wrists 5.5” - 6.7” in circumference
- Large: Fits wrists 6.7” - 8.1” in circumference
- Product dimensions: 0.61”
In the box: Fitbit Alta HR Activity Tracker, Alta HR classic band, charging cable
When Fitbit debuted its first wearable, a simple pedometer in 2009, few people recognized that it would revolutionize the way we think and talk about fitness. But from the very beginning, Fitbit did. The company wanted to empower people when it came to their health, giving them the tools to set goals and be rewarded when they meet them. Since that first product, Fitbit has become synonymous with activity trackers, especially ones that are increasingly sophisticated. It now makes devices that can track steps, calories, heart rate, and sleep patterns, as well as full-fledged smartwatches that sync with smartphones—all in stylish designs that look great wrapped around your wrist.
How does Bluetooth work? How do you pair two—or more—devices? Our guide lays out the basics.