Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Ceramide Caplet Serum (1 Fl. Oz.)
- Formulated with a protective protein complex and ceramides
- Aims to brighten the skin
- Targets early signs of aging
- May reveal refreshed and radiant-looking complexion
Directions for Use
- Cleanse the face and neck
- Apply morning and night using circular motions before the moisturizer
- Use a single pump for each area - forehead, cheeks, and chin
- Size: 1 fl. oz.
- Made in the USA
About Elizabeth Arden
Strength and independence were part of Elizabeth Arden’s life long before she started her own cosmetics company. Born Florence Nightingale Graham, the Canadian-born Arden’s drive and ambition to follow her own path mirrored that of her namesake. While working as a bookkeeper for a pharmaceuticals company in New York City, Arden became fascinated by the science of skincare and cosmetics. In 1910, she opened a spa on Fifth Avenue that focused on holistic ideas such as hydration and yoga to help women care for their skin and bodies. Arden’s dedication to science and innovation helped her company become the trusted global beauty brand that it is today with award-winning and fan favorite products, such as Prevage anti-aging daily serum or Eight Hour cream skin protectant.
Understand what kinds of products best suit your individual skin type.