Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Ceramide Eye Gel (0.5 Fl. Oz.)
- Helps refresh the skin and provide a radiant look
- Powerful skin brighteners help intercept early aging signs
- Ceramide protein complex
- Suitable for all skin types
- Recommended for daily use
- Use in the morning and evening; gently pat around the eye contour, concentrating on outer corners
- Size of product: 0.5 fl. oz.
- Made in the USA
About Elizabeth Arden
Strength and independence were part of Elizabeth Arden’s life long before she started her own cosmetics company. Born Florence Nightingale Graham, the Canadian-born Arden’s drive and ambition to follow her own path mirrored that of her namesake. While working as a bookkeeper for a pharmaceuticals company in New York City, Arden became fascinated by the science of skincare and cosmetics. In 1910, she opened a spa on Fifth Avenue that focused on holistic ideas such as hydration and yoga to help women care for their skin and bodies. Arden’s dedication to science and innovation helped her company become the trusted global beauty brand that it is today with award-winning and fan favorite products, such as Prevage anti-aging daily serum or Eight Hour cream skin protectant.
Understand what kinds of products best suit your individual skin type.