Fleurs and Parfum I by Daphne Brissonnet
Fleurs and Parfum I by Daphne Brissonnet is a Mounted Print. Daphne Brissonnet discovered art through science. Fascinated by nature's beauty, Brissonnet first approached it through studies of botany. As she learned about plants, their hidden universe of shapes, dimensions and colors compelled her to paint. Primarily self-taught, Brissonnet honed her skills at workshops led by renowned teachers from the United States, Canada and France, and quickly gained recognition for her art. In addition to painting vintage-inspired works and culinary imagery, Brissonnet has also worked as a graphic artist. Wood mounting gives this piece of art a clean and contemporary look. Our craftsmen hand-mount the art print to a 3/8" solid backing board that's detailed with beveled edges and finished in black. Handcrafted in the USA. Mounting hardware is included.
- Fleurs and Parfum I by Daphne Brissonnet is a Mounted Print.
- 10H x 10W x 0.4D
- Your art is handcrafted in the USA and will arrive ready to hang with mounting hardware included.
- When cleaning your artwork, simply use a light feather duster or a damp cloth.
Fleurs and Parfum I by Daphne Brissonnet 10H x 10W x 0.4D
- Dimensions: 10.0 inches (H) x 0.4 inches (W) x 10.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 5.0 pounds
- Included in the box: Mounted Print
- Made in United States