Hydroxycitric acid, the active ingredient in garcinia cambogia, may help burn fat, decrease the appetite, and increase serotonin levels
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
VitaPatch Garcinia Cambogia 75%-HCA Slimming Patches (1-, 2- or 3-Pack)
Garcinia cambogia: a small, pumpkin-shaped tropical fruit native to Southeast Asia, also known as Malabar tamarind. The fruit’s rind contains HCA, which may help burn fat and reduce the appetite.
How HCA Works
- Designed to block citrate lyase, an enzyme your body uses to store fat
- May increase levels of serotonin in the brain, helping you feel less hungry and avoid emotional eating
- 30-day supply
- Serving size: 1 patch
- Apply adhesive side of one patch to the shoulder, back, or upper arm each day to curb hunger
- Supply of garcinia cambogia and HCA can last 12–24 hours
- Ingredients: garcinia cambogia, raspberry ketone, caralluma fimbriata
- Supplement facts
- Made in the USA
What does Vitamin B12 actually do? What about horny goat weed? Learn more about the wide world of supplements and figure out which are best for your needs.