Garden of Love by Kim Parker
Garden of Love by Kim Parker is a Mounted Print. Refreshingly vibrant blossoms, leaves and vines are casually strewn in the compositions of award-winning, internationally acclaimed artist and textile designer Kim Parker. Color-rich without being overtly intense, Parker's florals are soft around the edges, and painted against an equally colorful and variegated background. She holds three prestigious British design awards, has published a children's book, and her design patterns also grace a collection of charming stuffed animals. Wood mounting gives this piece of art a clean and contemporary look. Our craftsmen hand-mount the art print to a 3/8" solid backing board that's detailed with beveled edges and finished in black. Handcrafted in the USA. Mounting hardware is included.
- Garden of Love by Kim Parker is a Mounted Print.
- 30H x 30W x 0.4D
- Your art is handcrafted in the USA and will arrive ready to hang with mounting hardware included.
- When cleaning your artwork, simply use a light feather duster or a damp cloth.
Garden of Love by Kim Parker 30H x 30W x 0.4D
- Dimensions: 30.0 inches (H) x 0.4 inches (W) x 30.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 15.0 pounds
- Included in the box: Mounted Print
- Made in United States